Wednesday 7 August 2013

Will Katrina Go The Boom Way Again..??

Not to forget, how Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif had once regretted doing skin shows in her debut movie Boom. And now again, we hear that the Boom's director Kaizad Gustad has expressed his wish to work with the gorgeous actress. Even if Gustad's wish comes true and he gets to work with Kat again, we are sure that the actress wouldn't go the Boom's way anymore. 


 


















Talking to the media persons, Kaizad Gustad said that Katrina Kaif is a big star today in the Bollywood industry. "Today, she (Katrina Kaif) has become such a big star and has reached the number one position in the industry. It feels good. This shows that hard work and perseverance can get you in right place," he said. When asked if he wants to work with Katrina, Gustad said that he wishes the same. "Why not, I will work with Katrina? Definitely I will, if I will get the right script," he said.

Talking about her regrets about Boom, Katrina had once told in an interview, "This is not the way I want to be portrayed as an actress. I was naïve when I did the film. I would not do anything like that again. And if this means that I won't get to do films anymore so it will be. I don't want filmmakers to expect me to do all the stuff that they saw me do in Boom again".

No comments:

Post a Comment